Account Manager – North America
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Account Manager – North America to join the Applied Diagnostics Team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager will be focused on growing business and driving LuminUltra market position within the Industrial Water markets in North America. Within the given Industrial market verticals, the Account Manager will expand LuminUltra’ s access to market through the creation, improvement and implementation of innovative sales strategies to increase market share. As part of the Sales team, the Account Manager will contribute to the overall go to market plan, cross vertical synergies, and marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will acquire new customers through the identification, prioritization, strategic analysis, and sales plan development/execution by using existing knowledge, background, and relationships in the Industrial and Environmental markets with the following responsibilities.
- Develop the end-to-end sales approach to engage prospective customers and ultimately deliver the sale to increase client base.
- Maximize sales by driving communication, identifying compelling customer value propositions, appropriate technology selection and competitive program solutions to map to business strengths to customer needs.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within other industries to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Quickly become an expert on LuminUltra’ s testing capability and stay up-to-date on all relevant market developments.
- Work with existing/long-term customer accounts, including troubleshooting product and application-based issues.
- Utilize business reviews to drive customer satisfaction through understanding of the selected accounts businesses, drivers, initiatives, and the critical success factors.
- Assist new customers in getting started with our products through interactive training sessions focused on their unique applications. This can be via phone, web, or on-site support.
- Establish and maintain a well-organized sales pipeline in the CRM database. Ensure and understand the progress of each pursuit by regular funnel reviews using customer relationship manager (CRM).
- Contribute to sales team/subject matter experts’ authoring of marketing collateral where appropriate.
- Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows as required.
- 5 years of technical sales experience in industrial markets, ideally including experience with chemical and/or microbial control programs.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
- Proven sales track record of growth through new customer acquisition.
- Experience and relationships within the given industry (e.g. Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper, CPI/HPI, Paints & Coatings).
- Demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use a variety of approaches in B2B Business Development.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Working experience with effective Sales methodologies.
- Customer focused.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high degree of flexibility to adapt to competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficiency in using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com).
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Account Manager – North America.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.