LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join the Finance Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Finance Team, the Junior Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Enter, maintain, reconcile, and control inventory accounts.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and account reconciliation.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Provide financial planning and reporting support for departmental managers.
- Preparing journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills
- Post-secondary education in accounting or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Experience working with Sage50.
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion
- Experience in HST, US Sales Tax, and VAT reporting considered an asset.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Junior Accountant.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.