LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Applications Engineer to join our Applications Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Commercial Team, reporting to the Director, Product Applications, the Applications Engineer/Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Content creation: Sales – Work with stakeholders to generate thought leadership through case studies, white papers, conference presentations, etc.
- Content creation: Marketing – provide technical perspective on marketing collateral including brochures, email blasts, landing pages, and other applicable content. Assist in the development of social media content and blog articles.
- Act as the SME on the application of LuminUltra products and assist in ensuring an outstanding customer experience through workplan development, data review, and troubleshooting.
- Interface with stakeholders to assist with new product validations and support application-focused R&D initiatives.
- Assist with new product development to ensure customer alignment
- Participate in conference/trade show planning and execution (before, during and after). Also, attend applicable technical sessions.
- Competitive intelligence gathering and dissemination in collaboration with R&D, Strategic Marketing, Sales, and Product Applications.
- Manage select relationships with researchers and manage proof-of-concept studies.
- Address and triage inbound tech support issues via phone or email (Level 2 Support).
- Support for customer data migration and data analysis to improve customer experience and determine ROI.
- Maintain records in CRM.
- Microbiology experience is required.
- Preference for candidates with experience in microbial monitoring of fuel systems, upstream oil & gas processes, chemical manufacturing facilities, or similar industries.
- Masters or PhD degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Biology.
- Advanced level of technical writing experience required.
- 2 – 5 years of Industrial experience is an asset.
- Training and/or marketing related experience a strong asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on statistical analysis of data and experimental design.
- Experience providing support to clients on technical issues an asset.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Applications Engineer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.