Business Development Manager
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their Sales Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Sales Team, reporting to the Regional Sales Director, North America, the Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Maximize sales by driving communication, identifying compelling customer value propositions, appropriate technology selection and competitive program solutions to map to business strengths to customer needs.
- Execute on the sales approach to identify and generate leads and deliver sales. Involves partnering with the Sales team to develop winning proposals where necessary, and to negotiate and close long term contracts.
- Seek out new channel partners to service key identified territories and focused applications.
- Develop the end-to-end sales approach to engage prospective customers and ultimately deliver the sale to increase client base.
- Pursue new key accounts and major corporate clients as well as spearhead new market entry.
- Work collaboratively with fellow business development managers within other industries to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Quickly become an expert on LuminUltra’ s testing capability and stay up-to-date on all relevant market developments.
- Ensure and understand the progress of each pursuit by regular funnel reviews using customer relationship manager (CRM). Establish and maintain a well-organized record of contact in the CRM database.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the selected accounts businesses, drivers, initiatives, and the critical success factors.
- Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with sales team to assist in the creation of marketing content.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 10+ years of technical sales experience in industrial markets, ideally including experience with chemical and/or microbial control programs.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
- Proven sales track record of growth through new customer acquisition.
- Deep experience and relationships within the Industrial water treatment and wastewater industries.
- Demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use a variety of approaches in B2B Business Development.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Working experience with effective Sales methodologies.
- Customer focused.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high degree of flexibility to adapt to competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficiency in using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com).
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Business Development Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.