Clinical Account Manager, North America
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Clinical Account Manager, North America to join the Clinical Sales Team. This position is remote within North America.
The Clinical Account Manager, North America will be responsible for selling all LuminUltra clinical products and portfolio working with internal counterparts to meet or exceed revenue targets and goals. This individual will be selling into hospitals, reference labs, health networks and medical centers targeting lab personnel and across all microbiology business. This role will require a person who is results driven, highly motivated, an excellent work ethic and is in line with our company culture of integrity and professionalism.
Reporting to the Director of Government Affairs, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following job functions:
- Developing and closing prospective business opportunities.
- Implements strategy in line with organization’s long-term sales objectives.
- Communicates LuminUltra’s value proposition accurately to assigned customer base in order to uncover customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for developing major account relationships in to grow sales and hit profit objectives in assigned territory.
- Maintaining and identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Develops a business plan as well as key account strategies to outline how goals will be met or exceeded to deliver regularly.
- CRM driven and compliant to manage leads, accounts, maintain a target funnel and accurately forecast in a timely manner.
- Champion negotiator with pricing and contracts on new and existing customers.
- Providing training and support to new and existing customers, both remotely and on-site.
- Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with sales team to assist in the creation of marketing content.
- Working with sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Team to ensure lead generation and account coverage.
- Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology or related field of experience
- 2-5+ years of sales experience in a related field or industry preferred.
- Ability to navigate lab sales and microbiology and molecular portfolio.
- Significant experience of technical sales in sales of pharmaceutical or medical device products, or related industry is required, with chemical and/or microbial control programs experience a positive.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
- Experienced in the effective use of value-added solution sales techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver technical presentations and training.
- Prior experience working in the field and providing on-site support.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required, experience using Salesforce will be considered an asset.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Clinical Account Manager, North America.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.