Customer Experience Representative
LuminUltra is recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative to join our growing Customer Experience Team. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Experience Representative will play a critical new role in supporting the delivery of remarkable customer experiences that enrich the lives of our customers.
The successful candidate will spend most of their time interfacing with our customers, ensuring customer orders are processed in full and providing exceptional customer support to ensure customers can maintain their testing programs.
A key focus of the Customer Experience Representative will be the first point of contact between LuminUltra and our customers. Our Customer Experience Representatives are the face of LuminUltra. We’re looking for customer service champions with a knack for problem-solving to fix problems and help improve our processes.
In their roles, Customer Experience Representatives develop deep and meaningful relationships with our customers, helping to find solutions to their unique needs. Every interaction with a customer allows us to demonstrate the power of our solutions to help our customers succeed.
The Customer Experience Representative will work to support key organizational objectives, including:
- Delivering exceptional customer service by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently and that our customers always feel cared for.
- Ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction by owning and resolving customer issues and complaints
- Delivering world-class customer experiences by answering incoming inquiries quickly and providing frontline support to customers for all product offerings via phone, email, and video.
- Maintain and foster strong collaborative relationships with customers and internal teams, including Sales, Applications, and Support Teams.
- Advocate for the voice of our customers, sharing customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement are needed to improve the customer experience.
- 1-2 years of working experience, ideally you have experience in a customer-facing role and a keen interest in providing outstanding customer experiences.
- Hardworking and eagerly embracing the challenge of solving problems, able to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to listen to and empathize with the customer.
- Prioritizing tasks and customer needs can work independently and autonomously.
- Passion for working with customers. You believe the primary purpose of all great organizations is to enrich customers’ lives.
- A standout teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, ZenDesk or other ERP and CRM tools.
Please submit all applications via the LuminUltra Talent Community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for the initial screening will be contacted.