Customer Service Representative
LuminUltra is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Customer Service Team, the Customer Service Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely, attentive, upbeat service to our customers.
- Complete New Sale Orders timely while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work with Sales Order Manager and our Sales team to find win/win solutions to Customer issues.
- Ensure Customer needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
- Ensure Customer issues are followed through to resolution.
- Work with Internal Resources to find suitable resolution to Customer inquiries.
- Maintain records of Customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Assist our customers through technical challenges in a timely and professional manner.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Previous Experience in a Customer Service Role.
- Post-Secondary Education in the Sciences would be an Asset.
- Experience working with Accounting, ERP, and CRM software platforms.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Experience working under ISO 9001 or similar quality management system would be an asset.
- Strong communications skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- An analytical mind who can adapt and think quickly.
- Customer Centric Mindset.
- Ability to work within a team and alone.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Customer Service Representative.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.