Customer Success Specialist
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Experience Team.
As a key member of the Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Success Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure customers gain value from our offerings and support the delivery of remarkable customer experiences that enriches the lives of our customers. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical time in our growth journey and truly have a significant impact.
- The successful candidate will spend most of their time interfacing with our customers, building a launch plan for success, and helping customers maximize the value they gain from our solutions. A key focus of the Customer Success Specialist will be developing scalable onboarding programs to ensure successful and timely product adoption and ultimately set our customers up to be delighted and brand advocates.
- The role will cover all technology platforms and geographies. While working to ensure the success of our customers, the scope of the role will also include managing our internal Subject Matter Expert training program.
- This position will primarily be remote (work from home) with the opportunity to work onsite in our Fredericton, NB location from time to time.
The Customer Success Specialist will work to support key organizational objectives, including:
- Lead and develop world-class customer onboarding programs including tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from our solutions.
- Successfully onboard and activate customers, ensuring an exceptional customer experience by providing a seamless mix of virtual and on-site training and ongoing knowledge sharing.
- Create a framework for and manage an internal training subject matter training program.
- Maintain and foster strong collaborative relationships with customers and internal teams including Sales, Applications, and Customer Service to ensure customer high-level goals translate to customer success.
- Advocate for the voice of our customers, sharing customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement are needed to improve the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience supporting customers.
- Lab experience, including sample preparation and qPCR experience, is considered an asset.
- Outstanding problem solver, comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-users.
- Passion for working with customers. You believe the primary purpose of all great organizations is to enrich the lives of customers.
- A desire to deeply understand customer needs and a willingness to plan, execute and learn in pursuit of creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools.
- Previous experience in a Life Sciences or Biotechnology company is considered an asset.
- Lab experience, including sample preparation and qPCR experience is considered an asset.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Customer Success Specialist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.