Digital Marketing Specialist
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Strategic Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing compelling multi-channel digital campaigns that drive engagement and conversions. We’re seeking an individual with creativity, a passion for data-driven decision making, and an eye for continuous refinement and optimization.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Strategic Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Create engaging email campaigns for a range of industries and audiences that highlight LuminUltra’s innovative microbial testing solutions.
- Manage the marketing automation system, using workflows and segmentation to nudge prospects through the marketing funnel.
- Leverage paid search, social media, and other digital channels to build brand awareness and generate leads.
- Create effective landing pages, using A/B testing and related tools to monitor performance and optimize for lead generation.
- Measure, track, and report on campaign performance, making recommendations and providing actionable insights.
- Build Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent technical degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce or related CRM.
- Experience with marketing automation software (e.g., HubSpot, Pardot)
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- HTML/CSS for email templates.
- Analytical thinking skills – uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Digital Marketing Specialist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.