Equipment Services Engineer
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Equipment Services Engineer to join the Equipment Services Team at our facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Equipment Services Team, reporting to the Equipment Services Manager, the Equipment Services Engineer – Baltimore will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide remote and/or in-field service and maintenance on LuminUltra’s 2nd Generation ATP and Clinical equipment products.
- Assist with development and implementation of departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Lead quality control testing and of new equipment/devices.
- Complete remote and/or on-site installation, commissioning, and training of equipment.
- Provide phone and/or on-site technical and operational support for customers.
- Provide technical support to customers utilizing new equipment/devices.
- Design, program, simulate, and test handheld, benchtop and automated machinery and processes.
- Produce detailed designs and/or CAD drawings, acting as a technical expert on products and processes.
- Participation in generating and maintaining product documentation.
- Work with software team to connect new equipment/device to software solution. This may include functional testing, user interface testing, and optimization.
- Participation in and adherence to the ISO9001 and ISO13485 quality management systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preference: mechanical, biomedical, electronics).
- 3-5 years relative experience preferred.
- Experience in personnel or project management is preferred.
- Excellent electronic, electrical, and mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Third party management experience is an asset.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity (i.e. soldering, gluing, and assembling small parts).
- Mature, dependable, and reliable.
- Adherence to quality assurance and safety procedures.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Equipment Services Engineer – Baltimore.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.