Equipment Services Technician
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Equipment Services Technician to join the Equipment Services Team in Fredericton, NB.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Equipment Services Team, reporting to the Equipment Services Manager, the Equipment Services Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the assembly, service, and support and of LuminUltra’s Clinical and 2nd Generation ATP devices
- Provide technical support, acting as a subject matter expert, to internal and external customers utilizing equipment/devices.
- Prepare components and build sub-assemblies.
- Complete testing, final assembly, and packaging of hardware equipment
- Maintain database of testing and quality assurance records.
- Troubleshoot, test, and fix returned equipment/devices.
- Manufacturing and packaging support.
- Manage inventory of hardware components.
- Participate in the ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hardware manufacturing setting with a focus on delivering high quality products is required.
- Excellent electronic, electrical, and mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Third party management experience is an asset.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity (i.e., soldering, gluing, and assembling small parts).
- Mature, dependable, and reliable.
- Adherence to quality assurance and safety procedures.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Equipment Services Technician.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.