Government Contract Specialist
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Government Contract Specialist to join our Team.
As a key member of the LuminUltra Team, the Government Contract Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversees the development of proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Identifies opportunities for Government contract opportunities.
- Manages and meets proposal deadlines by establishing project priorities and due dates for the proposal.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal contributors and subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and maximizes business opportunities.
- Develop and establish a repository of templates, standard language, product collateral, exhibits, and other data resources to create high-quality and accurate responses.
- Develop and establish a tracking system with win-loss information.
- Review and analyze RFP losses to recommend enhancements to products or processes.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to successfully work from home.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of prior government contract capture experience at the Federal, Municipal, and State level.
- Experience writing and managing multiple proposals at one time.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Please submit all applications via the LuminUltra Talent Community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.