Government Contract Specialist
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Government Contract Specialist to join our Team.
As a key member of the LuminUltra Team, the Government Contract Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the development of proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for Government contract opportunities.
- Manage and meet proposal deadlines by establishing project priorities and due dates for the proposal.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal contributors and subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and maximizes business opportunities.
- Develop and establish a repository of templates, standard language, product collateral, exhibits, and other data resources to create high-quality and accurate responses.
- Develop and establish a tracking system with win-loss information.
- Review and analyze RFP losses to recommend enhancements to products or processes.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to successfully work from home.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of prior government contract capture experience at the Federal, Municipal, and State level.
- Experience writing and managing multiple proposals at one time.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Government Contract Specialist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.