Human Resources Coordinator
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator to join the Human Resources Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Human Resources Team, the Human Resources Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- This role is located onsite at our Baltimore Facility.
- Provide support and guidance to our US management and team members on HR related matters.
- Manage full cycle recruitment for US roles including:
- Job postings.
- Screening candidates.
- Conducting interviews with hiring managers.
- Verification, background, and reference checks.
- Preparing offers.
- Onboarding and HRIS entry.
- Process US payroll, including set up of state employment tax accounts and monthly reporting.
- Manage US health benefits plan.
- Participate in Safety Committee and Culture Committee.
- Coordinate event and staff functions in the US.
- Additional duties as required.
- 5 years of experience working in an HR Role is required.
- Accredited certification in Human Resources is required.
- Knowledge of US labor laws and best practices.
- Experience processing payroll and coordinating benefits.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and employee relations experience.
- Proactive, adaptable, and takes initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Familiar with an HRIS system.
- Experience working with Office 365 applications.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Human Resources Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.