Laboratory Services Scientist (1 Year Term)
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Services Scientist to join the Lab Services Team for a 1 year term.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Lab Services Team, the Laboratory Services Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Improve customer experience from order to delivery of the service.
- Complete testing of client samples and the generation of client reports.
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Follow and update laboratory service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Maintain detailed laboratory records and documentation in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Complete inventory counts of laboratory supplies and raw materials and determine when orders need to be placed.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience working in a laboratory services role.
- Experience with real-time PCR, qPCR, and NGS is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS).
- Superb laboratory techniques and skills.
- Experience working in an ISO9001 or similar environment would be an asset.
- WHMIS Certified.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Laboratory Service Scientist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.