LuminUltra is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join the Operations Team at our facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operation Team, the Office Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, participate, and/or assist with administrative projects and activities as needed.
- Administrative functions associated with day-to-day operations, including communication with landlord and other maintenance staff.
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Oversee outbound mail including mail, bills, checks, and other correspondence.
- Perform data entry into accounting/ERP system.
- Document management including filing, scanning, and printing.
- Coordinate courier shipments between offsite locations.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be highly organized and reliable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical competency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is an asset.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Office Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.