Product Management Coordinator
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Strategic Marketing Team, reporting to the Director, Product Management and Applications, the Product Management Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain updated and accurate bill of materials for all products in LuminUltra’s ERP system.
- Facilitate changes to products based on requests made from Product Management, Sales, Product Development and Operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to facilitate the commercialization of new products in a timely fashion.
- Maintain product compliance documentation including safety data sheets and declarations of conformity for salable products.
- Maintain a database of all product and compliance labels; initiate label designs for new products and any updates throughout the life of the product.
- Assist with meeting specialized requirements for custom orders.
- Maintain a localized database for regional requirements around the world.
- Support Product Manager to define market requirements, business cases for product investment, and actively manage portfolio products throughout their lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business, or related degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Industrial experience would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Product Management Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.