Production Packaging Technician
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Production Packaging Technician to join the Operations Team in Fredericton, NB.
As a key member of the Operations Team, the Production Packaging Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Manual and mechanized capping and labelling of all finished product container sizes and types, including operation of automated bottling line.
- Cleaning and Maintenance of equipment and area.
- Required to be available for occasional shift work.
- Label printing and printer maintenance.
- Shrink banding and shrink wrapping of chemical reagent products.
- Break down and labelling of bulk pack consumables.
- Maintain a neat and tidy workspace daily.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement.
- May assist the warehouse with shipping, receiving and order fulfillment.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience operating various equipment would be an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand eye coordination ability.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Understand importance of minimizing risk of microbial contamination.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Production Packaging Technician.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.