LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Production Scientist to join our Operations Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Production Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of reagent production including equipment decontamination, reagent batch preparation, QA, dispensing, labelling and record keeping
- Take part in production scheduling
- Identify and implement continuous improvements and partake in 5S organizational tactics
- Assist with lab-related internal procedures and SDSs
- Generation of procedures for lab-related tasks in accordance with ISO standards
- Oversee general laboratory maintenance including equipment calibrations, water system QA/QC, general housekeeping and preventative maintenance
- Lab supplies and raw material inventory
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Biology
- 1-2 years’ lab experience
- Knowledge of chemistry principles, calculations, and lab hygiene best practices
- Ability and willingness to complete planned and unplanned maintenance on lab equipment
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Production Scientist.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.