LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a QA Analyst to join the Software Development Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Software Development Team, reporting to the QA Lead, the QA Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute tests.
- Prepare and maintain test data.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet requirements for the software.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with QA Lead and other team members.
- Participate in team activities to define the sprint scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java is an asset.
- Knowledge in automation testing tools (i.e., Cucumber) is an asset.
- Certification in Software Testing ISTQB is an asset.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Being a great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision as well.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title QA Analyst.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.