Quality Control Laboratory Technician
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to join the Quality Management Team at out Baltimore, Maryland facility.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Management Team, the Quality Control Laboratory Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out quality controls in accordance with the directives of the quality system.
- Prepare specimens and samples for testing using sterile techniques.
- Perform PCR-based analyses accurately, following strict methodologies.
- Record all data, interpret results, maintain quality database records.
- Operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment, including centrifuges and pipettes.
- Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
- Use relevant software programs to record data and perform necessary calculations.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability.
- Follow and ensure strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Strong laboratory and analytical skills, including mandatory PCR & qPCR experience.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience with ISO 13485 and/or ISO 9001 standards preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Quality Control Laboratory Technician.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.