Quality Control Laboratory Technician
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to join the Quality Team at the Fredericton, NB facility.
As a key member of the LuminUltra’s Quality Team, the Quality Control Laboratory Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform product and component inspections in accordance with defined policy and procedures. This includes receiving and inspecting components, subassemblies, labeling, and finished products per written procedures to support production.
- Prepare specimens and samples for testing using sterile techniques.
- Perform PCR-based analyses accurately, following strict methodologies.
- Record all data and maintain quality database records.
- Operate and maintain standard laboratory equipment, including centrifuges and pipettes.
- Use relevant software programs to record data and perform necessary calculations.
- Follow and ensure strict safety procedures and safety checks.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in science, or enrolled in a science program.
- Prior laboratory experience.
- Experience with PCR & qPCR is an asset.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Quality Control Laboratory Technician.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.