LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join the Quality Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Team, the Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Dedicated to the ongoing training and development of LuminUltra Technologies employees in program compliance and quality systems use against ISO 9001 and 17025 Standards. To provide expertise and demonstrate a strong positive example for the quality team.
- Provide routine quality ISO 9001 and 17025 internal audits on LuminUltra’s process flows and procedures, identifying NCR’s, OFI’s, CAR’s and Risks.
- Creating, implementing, and monitoring of employee trainings.
- Maintain and monitor Training records to ensure all needed training is compliant.
- Maintain the overall quality systems, strategy, and planning in a fully ISO 9001 and 17025 compliant company with respect to processes and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain quality objective metrics for standards within ISO 9001 and 17025 to ensure compliance and visibility to top management.
- Support continuous improvement throughout the company through NCR’s, OFI’s, CAR’s and Risks and investigate, develop, and implement effective non-compliance solutions for corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage internal and external audits, liaise with managers and external auditors to ensure all audit findings and responses are closed on-time.
- Monitor matters pertaining to corporate compliance including conducting corporate compliance risk assessments in collaboration with management; identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops and recommends to Executive Committee corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues; implements approved plans. Reports on matters pertaining to corporate compliance including providing general guidance on how to avoid or address similar situations in the future.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Demonstrated understanding or aptitude to understand QMS requirements and regulatory requirements including but not limited to ISO 9001 and 17025.
- Certified Lead Auditor; Quality Management Systems & Management Systems Auditing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, intellectually agile and a logical thinker who can work through complex business issues and decisions quickly.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of products and related processes.
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around production and process controls; Corrective Action Process, complaints & risk management, product quality improvement using tools such as lean, six sigma, etc.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent oral communication & report, business correspondence and procedure-writing skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- Impeccable Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, and actions.
- Clear thinker, simplifying strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information and communicating priorities clearly and concisely.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Quality Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.