Quality Warehouse Technician (3 month term)
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Quality Warehouse Technician to join our team in Baltimore, Maryland, USA for a 3 month term.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Quality Team, the Quality Warehouse Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform product and component inspections in accordance with defined policy and procedures. This includes receiving and inspecting components, subassemblies, labeling, and finished products per written procedures to support production.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Careful attention to detail and completion of all required documentation.
- Identify and document nonconforming product and process deviations.
- Photograph defects, as needed.
- Actively participate in training programs with employees.
- Transfer information into and maintain data spreadsheets.
- Perform finished product lot release.
- Other activities as assigned.
This position is a 3 month term with possibility of extension or transition to full-time employment.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Core values include the ability to exhibit professionalism, can-do attitude, makes those around you better, and bring an A game daily.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- An energetic professional capable of identifying issues, as well as working collaboratively to propose and implement solutions.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff clearly and professionally within the organization.
- Self-motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS office applications such as Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Quality Warehouse Technician.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.