Sales Business Development Manager – EMEA
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Sales Business Development Manager – EMEA to join the Applied Diagnostics Team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Business Development Manager EMEA will be focused on growing business and driving LuminUltra market position within EMEA. Within the given Industrial and Environmental verticals, the Sales Business Development Manager will expand LuminUltra’ s access to market through the creation, improvement and implementation of innovative sales strategies to increase market share. As part of the Sales team, the Sales Business Development Manager will contribute to the overall go to market plan, cross vertical synergies, and marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will acquire new customers through the identification, prioritization, strategic analysis, and sales plan development/execution by using existing knowledge, background, and relationships in the Industrial and Environmental markets.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Applied Diagnostics Team, the Sales Business Development Manager EMEA will have the following responsibilities:
- Maximize sales by driving communication, identifying compelling customer value propositions, appropriate technology selection and competitive program solutions to map to business strengths to customer needs.
- Execute on the sales approach to identify and generate leads and deliver sales. Involves partnering with the Sales team to develop winning proposals where necessary, and to negotiate and close long term contracts.
- Seek out new channel partners to service key identified territories and focused applications.
- Develop the end-to-end sales approach to engage prospective customers and ultimately deliver the sale to increase client base.
- Pursue new key accounts and major corporate clients as well as spearhead new market entry.
- Work collaboratively with fellow business development managers within other industries to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Quickly become an expert on LuminUltra’ s testing capability and stay up-to-date on all relevant market developments.
- Ensure and understand the progress of each pursuit by regular funnel reviews using customer relationship manager (CRM). Establish and maintain a well-organized record of contact in the CRM database.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the selected accounts businesses, drivers, initiatives, and the critical success factors.
- Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with sales team to assist in the creation of marketing content.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of technical sales experience in industrial markets, ideally including experience with chemical and/or microbial control programs.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
- Proven sales track record of growth through new customer acquisition.
- Deep experience and relationships within the given industry.
- Demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use a variety of approaches in B2B Business Development.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Sales Business Development Manager EMEA.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.