Sales Business Development Manager
Reporting to the VP Sales & Product Applications, the Sales Business Development Manager will be focused on growing business and driving LuminUltra market position within an industry or a geography. Within the given Industrial and Environmental verticals, the Sales Business Development Manager will expand LuminUltra’ s access to market through the creation, improvement and implementation of innovative sales strategies to increase market share. As part of the Sales team, the Sales Business Development Manager will contribute to the overall go to market plan, cross vertical synergies, and marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will acquire new customers through the identification, prioritization, strategic analysis, and sales plan development/execution by using existing knowledge, background, and relationships in the Industrial and Environmental markets. This is a remote within North America position.
- Maximize sales by driving communication, identifying compelling customer value propositions, appropriate technology selection and competitive program solutions to map to business strengths to customer needs.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the selected accounts businesses, drivers, initiatives, and the critical success factors.
- Develop the end-to-end sales approach to engage prospective customers and ultimately deliver the sale to increase client base.
- Execute on the sales approach to identify and generate leads and deliver sales. Involves partnering with the Sales team to develop winning proposals where necessary, and to negotiate and close long term contracts.
- Work collaboratively with fellow Sales Business Development Managers within other industries to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Quickly become an expert on LuminUltra’ s testing capability and stay up-to-date on all relevant market developments.
- Ensure and understand the progress of each pursuit by regular funnel reviews using customer relationship manager (CRM). Establish and maintain a well-organized record of contact in the CRM database.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Science or Engineering
- Proven sales track record of growth through new customer acquisition
- Deep experience and relationships within the given industry
- Demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use a variety of approaches in B2B Business Development
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Working experience with effective Sales methodologies
- Customer focused
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high degree of flexibility to adapt to competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience using CRM an asset.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Sales Business Development Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.