LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Finance Team, reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Month End: Prepares Consolidations; Reviews Interco accounts; Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information; Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information; Execute Month end analysis in conjunction with other members of the Finance team including comparisons, trend analysis, what-if scenarios and various other reporting and analytics; Assist in the completion of month end execution as required or directed.
- Reporting: Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports; Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- M&A: Supports with M&A accounting; Drives Purchase Price Allocation approach and review.
- Subject Matter Expert: Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures; Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations; Complies with IFRS/GAAP and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Capex: Ensure CIP, FA register and depreciation are all accurate and current; Assist with keeping policies consistent and up to date with standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent certification or a combination of training and experience in accounting.
- CPA Designation preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience using accounting platforms.
- Experience using CRM software.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Senior Accountant.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.