LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join the Software Development Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Software Development Team, reporting to the Software Development Lead, the Software Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development, technology upgrades, maintenance, and deployment of Software applications.
- Create a positive user experience by writing efficient code following best practices.
- Increase user engagement and the number of digital users.
- Write and execute effective unit test cases.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Participate in the daily stand up and other project meetings to provide updates to all the stakeholders.
- Provide technical and operational support for customers on LuminUltra’s digital platform of products.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating web / mobile applications.
- Experience with Java 8+, Spring 4+ and SQL is a must.
- Experience with React and NodeJS is a must.
- Experience with Ionic framework would be an asset.
- Experience with design and implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Test Driven Development would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Cloud Solutions (Azure/AWS) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of C# .NET and PHP would be an asset.
- Customer focused experience would be an asset.
- Familiarity with performance tuning is an asset.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to solve technical problems with minimal support.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Team player with the strong organizational and time management skills.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Software Developer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.