LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join the Software Development Team.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Software Development Team, reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Software Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and deployment of Software applications.
- Write efficient code following best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Participate in the daily stand up and other project meetings to provide updates to all the stakeholders.
- Provide technical and operational support for customers on LuminUltra’s digital platform of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience creating web / mobile applications.
- Must have experience with Java, J2EE, SQL and GitHub.
- Experience migrating AngularJS to React.
- Experience with Spring and Ionic framework.
- Experience with design and implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with C#, NextJS, Junit, EmberJS and PHP are strong assets.
- Experience maintaining Azure pipelines would be an asset.
- Customer focused experience would be an asset.
- Familiarity with performance tuning is an asset.
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to solve technical problems.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Software Developer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.