LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join the Shared Services Team.
The Systems Administrator role will include a combination of remote and onsite work. The successful candidate must be able to commute to the Fredericton, NB office(s) 1 -2 days per week.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Shared Services Team, reporting to the Director, Information Services, the Systems Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon services and software licensing.
- End-user support for corporate hardware and software.
- Manage security, access controls, quality controls, networking and monitoring systems and perform routine testing, including data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain, monitor, and provision corporate end-user hardware (laptops, tablets, mobile phones.)
- Monitor and administration of software product servers (PROD, DEV, QA, STAGE) and services (i.e., Source Control) servers as well as other build tools/services.
- Maintain, monitor, and provision Cloud Services as required (Azure, Amazon, etc.)
- Maintain and monitor data backups systems.
- Maintain and monitor battery backup (UPS) systems.
- Maintain and monitor internet services.
- IT procedure review and enhancements.
- Routinely identify opportunities for the company to improve its systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science, network administration, system administration or equivalent certification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of systems and/or information systems administration.
- Experience managing Windows Servers.
- Experience working within a support function in a multi-site environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft server and workstation operating systems.
- Proficiency in managing Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS services and licenses.
- Proficiency with Linux, Apache Tomcat, and MySQL.
- Familiarity with common CRM, ERP, and accounting software such as Oracle Fusion, Salesforce, Sage-50, and Mysis is considered a strong asset.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com and reference the job title Systems Administrator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.