Technical Customer Service Representative
LuminUltra is recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Department.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Customer Service Team, the Technical Customer Service Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide timely, attentive, upbeat service to our customers.
- Make sure customer needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
- Assist our customers through technical challenges in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure Customer issues are followed through to resolution.
- Work with Internal Resources to find suitable resolution to customer inquiries.
- Maintain records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Process orders received via email or telephone.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Flexibility to work on-site in our office and remotely.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
- Previous Experience in Technical Customer Service Role
- Post-Secondary Education. Preferably in the Sciences
- Past Experience working with Accounting, ERP, and CRM software platforms.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Experience working under ISO 9001 or similar quality management system would be an asset.
- Strong communications skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- An analytical mind who can adapt and think quickly.
- Customer Centric Mindset.
- Ability to work within a team and alone.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Technical Customer Service Representative.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.