LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator to join the Operations Team at our facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Warehouse Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Breakdown of bulk packs and labelling.
- Assembling orders from bill of materials list.
- Preparing/sealing boxes for shipment.
- Printing labels and other product documentation for shipping.
- Receive products and raw materials.
- Inventory management, including stock counts, restocking of shelves, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Provide support to other parts of operations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Prior inventory management, receiving, and shipping experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is an asset.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Customer service oriented and able to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Warehouse Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.