Warehouse Distribution Specialist
LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Distribution Specialist to join the Operations Team at our new facility in Linthicum Heights, Maryland.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Operations Team, the Warehouse Distribution Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Shipping and Receiving.
- Assembling orders from bill of materials list.
- Preparing/sealing boxes for shipment.
- Printing labels and other product documentation for shipping.
- Receive shipments, products, and raw materials.
- Breakdown of bulk packs and labelling.
- Forklift operation.
- Inventory management, including stock counts, restocking of shelves, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Provide support to other parts of operations as required.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing and/or warehouse role.
- Prior inventory management, receiving, and shipping experience.
- Forklift certification is an asset.
- Shipping and handling of dangerous goods training is an asset.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Customer service oriented and able to meet deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with LuminUltra Technologies. Please submit all applications via the LuminUltra Talent Community.