LuminUltra is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join the Production Team at the Baltimore, MD Facility.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Production Team, the Warehouse Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for the Baltimore Warehouse including 3rd party warehouses.
- Responsible for overseeing packaging, shipping/receiving and inventory control.
- Supervising warehouse operations and staff.
- Maintaining storage area by organizing inventory.
- Assembling orders from bill of materials list.
- Preparing/sealing boxes for shipment.
- Printing product documentation for shipping.
- Receive products and raw materials.
- Inventory management, including stock counts, restocking of shelves, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Provide support to other parts of operations as required.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience working in a warehouse / manufacturing role.
- Previous experience in a people supervision or management role.
- Prior inventory management, receiving, and shipping experience.
- Working with a high level of efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential skills for this role.
- WHMIS and Dangerous Goods training are considered assets.
Please submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Warehouse Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.