2018 was a milestone year for us! Along with it being LuminUltra’s 15th anniversary, we welcomed InstantLabs as well as aqua-tools’ Rapid Microbial Solutions division to our LuminUltra team. To top it off, and the icing on the celebratory cake, was the launch of our DNA services and the web version of our LuminUltra Cloud platform!
When the LuminUltra team thinks back on all the remarkable moments from this past year, we quickly think of our relationships with folks like YOU! Thank you for your continued support over the past year. Here’s wishing you and your family a great holiday season!
We’re humbly grateful for and look forward to the new year – with more exciting products to come.
The LuminUltra Team and Amoeba
Our Order & Shipping Schedule for the Holiday Season:
Notice for Customers who receive orders from LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. (Canada headquarters).
- The headquarters warehouse will be closed for shipments on December 24th, re-opening on December 27th, closed again January 1st, 2019, re-opening January 2nd, 2019.
- Orders received by 12:00 p.m. EST on December 20th will ship December 21st a.m.
- Orders received after 12:00 p.m. EST on December 20th will ship December 27th and 28th.
- Orders received on December 27th and 28th will ship as per our standard lead times.
Notice for Customers who receive orders from LuminUltra Technologies SAS (Europe).
- The European warehouse will be closed for shipments on December 24th, re-opening on January 3rd, 2019.
- Orders received by 12:00 p.m. EST on December 18th will ship on or before December 21st.
- Orders received after 12 p.m. EST on December 18th will not ship until January 3rd, 2019.
- If you require a rush order – issued after December 18th – please note that shipments will originate from Head office in Canada, and as a result there could be additional VAT taxes importing from Canada. Please refer to the Canada headquarters holiday warehouse shipping schedule above.