QuenchGone21 Specialty (QG21S™)
The QuenchGone21 Specialty test kit (QG21S™) provides the means to accurately monitor and control total microbial population and stress level in non-filterable industrial & consumer products requiring preservation, including slurries, paints, and coatings. This test kit serves as the ideal first line of defense for QA/QC programs in chemical manufacturing by providing a real-time indication of total microbial activity. This gives the user an immediate “pass/fail” designation and can either mean released product for sale or quarantined product that needs reworking or more intensive testing.
- Measure only living biomass via Cellular ATP.
- Measure biomass health via the Biomass Stress Index.
- Results available in < 5 minutes.
- Low Detection Limit is nominally 5 pg/mL, thereby providing ample detection range for any control program for chemical preservation situations.
- All interferences such as viscosity, colour, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.*
This test kit is available in two formats. Choose the best format to suit your needs from the following descriptions:
- QuenchGone21 Specialty Standard Test Kit (QG21S-50) provides materials to perform 50 analyses each of Total ATP (or tATP: living plus dead biomass) and Dissolved ATP (or dATP: dead biomass only). This provides the most accurate indication of living microorganisms only via Cellular ATP and allows computation of the Biomass Stress Index to assess microbial population health.
- QuenchGone21 Specialty tATP Only Test Kit (QG21St-100) provides materials to perform only 100 analyses of tATP. Use this kit when no differentiation between living and dead microbes is required.