2016 was both an exciting and challenging year at LuminUltra. We continued to grow, having added multiple new members to our team, launched plans for a major facility expansion, and initiated a comprehensive overhaul of our quality management systems. We put our heads down and worked hard on various market-facing projects, including new products, educational platforms, and software. 2017 has already seen the launch of LuminUltra Academy and LuminUltra Cloud, as well as the addition of another 10 members to our team to bring us to an even 50 employees. Our marketing machine has found its rhythm, and we expect to begin cranking out more and more publications this year and into the future.
If you are reading this, chances are you have been part of our community for some time. As such, you are likely no stranger to the fact that we operate with a continuous sense of urgency and have extremely high expectations of ourselves. Despite all that we have achieved, we believe that we could have done far more. The reasons for this are rooted in our values, which are as follows:
- Commitment – our aim is to always do what we say we will do.
- Community – we aspire to achieve mutual success with our stakeholders.
- Flexibility – achieving a balance of efficiency and creativity.
- Innovation – we desire to stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Quality – we expect to provide quality products and services in all we do.
In the coming weeks, I will be blogging about what these values mean to us, and more importantly what you should expect from LuminUltra. Please stay tuned as these publications are launched!