Across the globe, people are gathering to talk about water. Whether the topic is effluent management, potable water or ocean conservation, there is an organization and event designed to allow individuals to come together to share their challenges and solutions. Here at LuminUltra, we recently participated in the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference (WEFTEC) in Chicago. This annual event, the largest exhibition dedicated to water quality in the world, couples a strong educational program and a trade show filled with leading-edge water technologies.
Here are a few of the other upcoming events that help shape our industry:
- World Water Day. The United Nations is working to solve water quality and availability issues around the globe. On March 22, they shine a light on these efforts.
- Global Water Summit. Coming up in April, Paris will host this annual conference of business leaders in the water industry.
- American Water Works Association – Annual Conference & Exposition (AWWA ACE18). This event, which happens in June in Las Vegas, brings together water managers and suppliers from across the water sector. We participated in AWWA ACE 17 and found it very valuable.
- World Water Congress & Exhibition 2018. In Tokyo in September, this biennial gathering of water industry decision makers boasts a comprehensive educational program and a trade show with more than 200 exhibitors.
- Water Environment Federation – Technical Exhibition & Conference (WEFTEC18). Much like last year’s event, WEFTEC18 should offer a strong program centered on innovation in the water quality sector. It runs from September 29 to October 3, 2018 in New Orleans.