At LuminUltra our purpose is to change the world’s understanding of how microbes impact our water. The world’s water is at risk, are you ready to make a difference?
We’re a leading manufacturer and thought-leader in the biotech industry – developing technology-based products and services to help companies and organizations all over the world with their water quality monitoring needs. We do this not only from our HQ in Fredericton, New Brunswick but from our satellite operations in Washington, Paris, London and Melbourne, AU. We need a driven person to support the Research, Development, and Commercialization team, as we launch new products. If you are up for the challenge, apply to join our winning team. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, our solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory. As a key member of LuminUltra’s Commercial Team, reporting to the Director of Strategic Sales Channels, the Technical Sales Specialist
will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain contact with a select group of accounts to ensure satisfaction and drive return sales.
- Proactive engagement of return and dormant customers.
- Work with existing/long-term customer accounts, including troubleshooting product and application-based issues.
- Assist new customers in getting started with our products through interactive training sessions focused on their unique applications.
- Provide customer sales and technical support via telephone and/or email.
- Act as Gatekeeper for inbound electronic inquiries, assigning contact to the appropriate Senior Account Manager.
- Provide other assistance as necessary to the Senior Account Managers.
- Pursue new customers through sales activities such as cold calling, needs assessment and value recognition.
- Utilize sales reports to identify customer contact priority actions.
- Maintain CRM records.
- Perform regular data Maintenance checks to ensure all account details are accurate, duplicates are removed, and contact information is correct.
- Engage in regular sales and technical training.
- Contribute to sales team/subject matter experts’ authoring of marketing collateral where appropriate.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering degree.
- Alternatively, BBA degree with prior sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Service oriented, high energy, positive attitude, and comfortable handling telephone inquiries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Drive to get the job done with a process improvement mindset.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Knowledge of CRM an asset.
- Food market knowledge an asset.
Please submit all applications below, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Technical Sales Specialist. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for initial screening will be contacted.