Legionella testing: Accurate results in under 2 hours with qPCR
Both Europe and the United States have seen growing cases of Legionnaires’ disease in recent years, and the risk of new outbreaks is top of mind as buildings begin to reopen following prolonged COVID-19 shutdowns.
Join us to learn how qPCR technology allows you to test on-site and have the information you need to mitigate risk in less than two hours.
COVID-19 wastewater testing: Why it matters, how it works, and how to get started
With proven capability to provide early warning of infection, COVID-19 wastewater testing is crucial in continuing to keep populations safe and to identify the presence of new variants
In this webinar, learn:
- How to develop your own testing protocol through a range of real-life use cases
- Tips on transforming your data into actionable insights and evidence-supported recommendations
- Details on LuminUltra’s full suite of services and technology – including on-site, variant and service-based testing
LuminUltra’s COVID-19 clinical testing solutions
LuminUltra’s GeneCount® product line gives governments and businesses the tools they need to deliver a high volume of the most accurate COVID-19 test results possible in under two hours. Join us to learn how these:
- Can be tailored to your needs, from small, portable devices to high-capacity solutions
- Provide rapid, accurate, lab-grade results for better testing throughput and greater efficiency
- Offer the flexibility to run other targets or sample types, including testing for surfaces and wastewater
Managing COVID-19 risk on campus
As campuses reopen for an academic year that is far from “normal,” do you have a plan to keep your students, faculty, and staff safe?
Our rapid, accurate, portable testing solutions allow you to understand the overall health of the population on campus. Register today to learn how you can use wastewater, surface, and clinical testing to manage the risk of COVID-19 on campus and keep your doors open.
There’s more than one kind of COVID-19 test to keep your patients and employees safe
While individual human carriers are tested for COVID-19 using clinical diagnostics, surface and wastewater testing are essential to identifying the presence of SARS-CoV-2 within a healthcare facility.
Register today to learn how you can use a combination of wastewater, surface, and clinical testing to manage the risk of COVID-19 and keep your doors open.