COVID-19 Testing Expertise On Demand
Over the course of the pandemic, our experts have been at the forefront of new developments in COVID-19 testing. Here is a collection of our most impactful insights, now available for viewing on demand.
COVID-19 wastewater testing: Why it matters, how it works, and how to get started
With proven capability to provide early warning of infection, COVID-19 wastewater testing is crucial in continuing to keep populations safe and to identify the presence of new variants
In this webinar, learn:
- How to develop your own testing protocol through a range of real-life use cases
- Tips on transforming your data into actionable insights and evidence-supported recommendations
- Details on LuminUltra’s full suite of services and technology – including on-site, variant and service-based testing
LuminUltra’s COVID-19 clinical testing solutions
LuminUltra’s GeneCount® product line gives governments and businesses the tools they need to deliver a high volume of the most accurate COVID-19 test results possible in under two hours. Join us to learn how these:
- Can be tailored to your needs, from small, portable devices to high-capacity solutions
- Provide rapid, accurate, lab-grade results for better testing throughput and greater efficiency
- Offer the flexibility to run other targets or sample types, including testing for surfaces and wastewater
Managing COVID-19 risk on campus
As campuses reopen for an academic year that is far from “normal,” do you have a plan to keep your students, faculty, and staff safe?
Our rapid, accurate, portable testing solutions allow you to understand the overall health of the population on campus. Register today to learn how you can use wastewater, surface, and clinical testing to manage the risk of COVID-19 on campus and keep your doors open.
There’s more than one kind of COVID-19 test to keep your patients and employees safe
While individual human carriers are tested for COVID-19 using clinical diagnostics, surface and wastewater testing are essential to identifying the presence of SARS-CoV-2 within a healthcare facility.
Register today to learn how you can use a combination of wastewater, surface, and clinical testing to manage the risk of COVID-19 and keep your doors open.
Mitigating The Risk of Legionella with qPCR Technology
The CDC asserts that Legionella thrives in commercial and industrial water systems that are not properly managed and maintained. This problem has become a greater concern during the COVID-19 pandemic with buildings being out of service for months at a time, resulting in stagnant water and ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
Join us to learn how on-site qPCR testing can be used to mitigate the risk of Legionella in your buildings.