Wastewater Monitoring Solutions
Test in real-time for fast results
Most wastewater operational challenges – bulking, upsets, excessive costs, and non-compliance – stem from inaccurate measurements of the true, living biomass in your process.
Save time, optimize operating costs, and manage treatment process risks with LuminUltra’s accurate, real-time microbiological testing solutions.
Looking for COVID-19 wastewater testing solutions? Learn about our new solution here.
Mitigate risk with accurate analysis
- Detect toxic influent and its impact on your bioreactor.
- Determine damage done by upsets and speed the recovery process.
- Pace dosing of nutrient blends and biostimulants.
- Assess treatability of challenging substrates through bench scale jar tests.
- Optimize food-to-microorganism (F:M), dissolved oxygen, and other key process variables.
- Eliminate excess solids and minimize sludge handling costs.
- Detect sludge bulking well in advance of conventional parameters.
- Diagnose deflocculation and other settling issues.
Quantify and identify
Relying on suspended solids measurements to quantify biomass in your process is insufficient, as these measurements also count dead microorganisms and inert materials. This can lead to delayed identification or misdiagnosis of operational challenges, resulting in high cost of operation and poor quality effluent. LuminUltra provides a better way.
2nd Generation ATP®
Prevent process upsets before they fully manifest, and minimize operating costs. Monitoring and controlling the health of your biomass enables you to take preventative action sooner than ever before and helps you optimize your system.
LuminUltra’s solutions provide complete results within five minutes, allowing real-time assessment of bioreactor efficiency and stability.
GeneCount® qPCR solutions
Quickly and easily identify all microorganisms in a sample and determine the abundance of specific microbes. Our molecular microbial testing products and service can help.
- Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) allows you to to rapidly screen for specific microbes or groups of microorganisms that are known to be significant in your process.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) shows you what’s happening inside your process by identifying nearly all types of microbes present – with insight into the good or harm they may be causing.
Optimize your system with true F:M measurement
Obtain an accurate food-to-microorganism ratio to understand the impact on biological activity using ATP and TOC analysis. Quickly and accurately detect whether food levels are too low or too high and take action accordingly. These separate measurements combine to provide insight into the optimal operating range in wastewater processing.
- Improve accuracy: Eliminate the use of less accurate surrogate measurements including BOD, COD, and MLVSS.
- Save money: Reduce risk of regulatory discharge fines, optimize aeration costs, and reduce excess use of chemicals.
- Save time: Get fast, reliable, and actionable results that enable proactive process control.
Combine two best-in-class solutions with LuminUltra’s 2nd Generation ATP® technology and SUEZ Sievers InnovOx TOC Analyzers.
Is your plant running at peak performance? Most wastewater operational challenges – bulking, upsets, excessive costs, and non-compliance – stem from inaccurate measurements of the true, living biomass in your process.