LuminUltra is committed to keeping you up-to-date on our response during this ever-changing time. Our focus is on supporting our people, including our employees, our partners, our customers, and their families. We will achieve this by embodying one of our core values: to remain flexible at all times. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Below are our most recent updates, regarding social distancing and business continuity.
We are providing 500,000 urgently needed COVID-19 tests per week to the Canadian federal government for use across Canada.
We have followed guidelines to minimize interaction between people, including:
- implemented a work-from-home policy for all staff that are able to do so
- pause on all travel and in-person meetings, instead leveraging the variety of technology options at our disposal to maintain close communication
We recognize during the quickly-changing time that customers may wish to increase their stock of our products. We are able to accommodate these requests. To inquire about additional stock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain focused on maintaining delivery and support of our products, including:
- taking steps to ensure the continuity of our test kit and equipment supply chain, from raw materials to production to shipment capabilities
- optimizing production and inventory levels
- increasing capacity for mail-in testing services such as qPCR and Next-Generation Sequencing
In addition, we continue to work on launching our new products that will further facilitate testing through data interpretation, training, and automation.