How to build a modern microbial toolkit for microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC)
Join our LuminUltra experts to understand why Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) is an important threat to manage. Costing industries an estimated US $2.5 trillion annually, MIC can cause serious equipment degradation and failure, process interruptions, safety hazards, and product quality issues.
But quickly and accurately understanding the microbiological activity in your system can be difficult, with many current measurement tools providing unreliable results or lengthy delays between sample and result.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Tools and strategies to better identify the risk of MIC in your system
- The value of establishing a system baseline using microbial monitoring techniques
- How to assess your biocide control program
- How different technologies can help you identify and quantify the presence of problematic microbes in pipeline systems with same-day results
- How to implement or augment a microbial control strategy in applications including injection water, produced water, pipelines, drilling muds and other oilfield fluid samples
Founded in 1995, LuminUltra is a global leader in applied molecular biology diagnostics, with solutions and services that deliver accurate and actionable feedback in bioprocessing, biofouling, and biosecurity applications. With operations in six countries, LuminUltra serves dozens of Fortune 500 customers across more than 100 countries.