Deposit & Surface Analysis (DSA) Test Kit
The Deposit & Surface Analysis (DSA) test kit measures total microorganisms on surfaces or in deposits, including corrosion products and slimes. It assists in managing chemical treatments for microbial build-up and is effective in identifying premature equipment failure due to microbial-influenced corrosion.
Requires LuminUltra Photonmaster™.
Our team responds to quote requests within 1 business day.
The Deposit & Surface Analysis (DSA) test kit is designed for the measurement of total biological activity in deposits, on biofilm collection devices, in solid products, and on hard surfaces. The information gained can be used to quickly troubleshoot and optimize a microbial growth control program in multiple applications across all industries.
- Results available in 5 minutes from sample collection
- Includes all reagents and disposables needed to analyze sessile build-ups in the form of swabbed surfaces, weighed deposits, or biofilm collection devices (coupons) which can all be tested with ease
- All interferences such as solids, colour, residual chemical, and other characteristics inherent to sample matrices are mitigated.
100 tests, 25 tests
Attached & sessile microorganisms
Pulp & paper, Water treatment & distribution
Attached / sessile microorganisms
- Biologically-active filter media
- Solid deposits
- Biofilm collection devices
Commonly used applications and industries
- Production and hygiene
- Oil & gas, corrosion management
- Paints & coatings
- All required reagents, including: UltraLute, UltraLyse, LumiClean, freeze-dried Luminase, UltraCheck
- Required consumables including tubes, syringes, filters, bulb pipettes, pipet