COVID-19 Surface Testing
Restore and Preserve Confidence
Identifying the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on surfaces, in air, and wastewater has never been more important.
Collect reliable and accurate data to mitigate the risk to employees and patrons, evaluate the health of your facilities, and make informed decisions with our COVID-19 surface testing solutions.
Keep your business open with a tailored testing solution.
Gain Evidenced-Based Knowledge to Mitigate Risk
Identify Asymptomatic & Presymptomatic Carriers
Discover the virus in your environment and determine which people to test to reduce the risk of spread through early detection. Facilitate contact tracing.
Verify Disinfection Protocols
Test surfaces to ensure that your environment has been successfully remediated of the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Keep Your Business Open
Quickly determine the health of facilities and reinforce security with a qPCR-based environmental testing regimen.
Virus Detection When and Where You Need It
Keep guests and employees safe with environmental monitoring to identify the virus early. Regularly test and take quick action if the virus is detected including human testing, disinfection and contact tracing.
Reduce the risk of the SARS-CoV-2 virus lingering on high-touch surfaces to keep passengers and staff safe. Our solutions are totally mobile, can be used with minimal training, and do not require dedicated personnel.
Convenient and easy-to-use platforms deliver fast results
- Gold-standard RT-qPCR methods let you test with confidence:
- Fully portable manual testing using GeneCount® Q-16 (pictured)
- Automated high-throughput testing with GeneCount® Q-96
- Results available in under 2 hours from sample collection to result interpretation
- Our solutions can be used in the field or in the lab, with minimal training, and do not require dedicated personnel.